A complete tutorial regarding how to use GoSurvey. We have covered and explained everything related to the working of GoSurvey and its features.
How to view analytical reports?
The analytical reports can be created based on the data synchronized to cloud. The analytical report can be created for any of the question having question type as radio, checkbox, etc.. To view analytical reports, follow these steps:
- Login to with your username & password which you have set while creating GoSurvey account.
After login, it would show the dashboard.
- Click on the Data link on the left side panel. On the right hand panel there will be the list of surveys which the user has created.
The survey list will show the below information.
Name of the Survey the user has given while creating it.
Configured questions is display of particular survey.
Responses of the survey collected by the user.
- Cross Tab
Cross Tab report shows the relationship between two or more survey questions of the survey responses. GoSurvey provides you with a side-by-side comparison of how different groups of respondents answered your survey questions.
Analytics includes the analytical data of the survey responses. GoSurvey provides four different types of graphs to user for the analytical presentation of the data:
NPS include the metric for measuring customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Daily Report
Daily report include date wise response count for specific user.
- Summary Report
Summary report include date wise response count.
- Drop-down button
It includes the options to configure notifications, users, scoring report, response summary and an option to delete the survey if required.
- User can also view the analytical data of the total responses. Click on Analytics to view the analytic reports.
- After clicking it will show the Analytics screen.
- On the left side there will be fields to create a report. They are as follows:
User has to select the required question to see the report. The question dropdown will include the questions which are asked in survey form.
- Date Range
Select the date range for which the data has to be obtained.
Here also user can differentiate the responses ,user wise.
- Data Filter
User can see the report on the basis of any question operator.
- Also the user can filter the responses on basis of “filters” given i.e suppose if the user has given the filter values as state, city or area, then the user can select the specific location to get the desired data.
- On the right side the user has to select the Filter values according to the necessity, after selecting the location filter, user has to click on “Show Result” to view the analytic report.
After that once you select any question to view the report below.
The report will be available on the basis of the responses collected.
User can also export the analytic report in PNG format.
- User can also change the type of report according to the requirement from the drop down selection, i.e Bar Diagram, Pie Chart, Line diagram.
- Once the data is generated, user can pin the report on the dashboard also.
- Click on Pin to Dashboard to show the report on Dashboard screen.
- After pinning it to the dashboard it will be seen on the dashboard screen and user can customize the date range as per the requirement.