A complete tutorial regarding how to use GoSurvey. We have covered and explained everything related to the working of GoSurvey and its features.
How to export the collected data?
GoSurvey lets you export/download the collected data in the following formats:
- Export to SPSS(.sav): User can export the data in SPSS (.sav) format.
- Export to Excel: User can export the data in excel format.
- Export to CSV: User can export the Csv file of the collected responses.
- Export to PDF: User can export individual response or data in PDF format. A zip file will be created and will be emailed on the verified email id linked with GoSurvey
- Export to Excel with Media: With this functionality the user can have the data along with the media. A zip file will be created and will be emailed on the verified email id linked with GoSurvey.
To export the collected data, please follow the below steps.
1. Login to GoSurvey account with the your credentials.
2. Upon arriving on the dashboard, click on the Surveys option present on the left panel.
3. Here you can see the list of surveys. Click on the responses number under Responses column of the survey you want to export the data for.
4. On the next screen, Select the Date Range and Select User, if applicable and click on the Apply button.
5. Click on the Export button present at the top-right corner and select the desired format from the drop-down options.