Login to with your username & password which you have set while creating GoSurvey account.
After login, it would show the dashboard.
Click on the Surveys link present at left hand side panel. Click on Create Survey button located at top right corner.
After clicking on Create Survey a screen will appear. Fill the details accordingly.
- Following are fields to be filled for creating a new survey:
Enter the survey name you want to keep.
- Layout type
There are two layouts available
- Web Survey (Available if included in the plan)
- Header Text
Enter the heading of the Survey form. The heading will be displayed on the survey form.
- Header Image
User can upload any image/logo. This image will be displayed on left side on the header in web survey/landscape layout type.
- Welcome Image
This image will be displayed as a welcome screen or first screen of the survey. The image should not be more than 2 MB.
- Thank you Image
This image will be displayed after the survey is finished. The image should not be more than 2 MB.
- Thank You Duration
This duration will be the time for how much the user wants to display the Thank You image. The duration will be counted in seconds.
The theme which the user customises can be selected from the drop-down list.
- Web Theme
The web theme can be selected from the drop-down list, if only the Web survey is available in the opted plan.
- Loop Survey
Starts the survey right after the user/respondent clicks “Finish” button for current survey if the field is selected.
- Timeout (Seconds)
In case the device is kept ideal for long time while filling the survey, after certain period of time (as decided) the user will be placed on to the survey screen of the app.
- Background Location Capture
The app will take the location in the background simultaneously with any data collected.
- Is background Location Capture mandatory
If the user selects this option then the app will never ask for the permission to take the location.
- Prevent Multipletime Form Fill
If enabled, it will prevent multiple time form fill from the same browser session.
- Message On Multipletime Fill Attempt
Show message when user tries to fill form again from the same browser session.
- White List IP Address(s)
Add IPV4 addresses seperated by line or ',' or ';' through which this survey can be accessible.
- Message On Access Outside of White List IP
Message to show when user tries access survey from out side of white listed IP addresses.
- Allow Survey for Defined Duration Only
Define start date and end date when this survey can be accessible.
- After filling the fields, click on the Save button to continue to add questions.
- The Survey details will get saved and will take the user to the Questions screen.
- Here the users can add their own questions according to the requirements.
- The question can be added in the blank screen by “Drag and Drop OR Double click to add” facility from the Question List which is available on the left side.
- The left side panel displays the type of questions available to create the survey. There are 26 question types available. To learn more about the available question types, click here.
- The Questions can also be resequenced after adding it by dragging it and placing it to the place the user wants.
- Just above the question configuration space you will find two buttons available
- Add Group
Group can be added according to the survey form. This usually includes different department or sections.
- Question Bank
This feature provides user with the ready-made question templates or any other survey created.
On selecting “Question Bank” button there will be two options available
- Existing Survey
The user can copy down the questions which are already configured in any other custom survey.
As discussed GoSurvey avails different templates of various sections from which the User can opt according to the requirement. The template will get copied in the corresponding survey and the user can edit the questions further according to need if required.
- Existing Survey
- Add Group
- Below the question configuration space there is an option to add pages if the users wants to make a multi screen survey.
- At the top right side corner there are three buttons available, they are
The user can change the sequence of the pages, groups or questions as per the need.
- Conditional Display
This feature is for displaying the particular question depending upon the given condition. Until and unless the conditional option is not selected the question will be hidden.
User can set the scores for the given question , to obtain the scoring report of the survey. The report calculates the average of the total responses. The score can be set for the “Radio Button” question type only. They can be downloaded in the PNG format.
- The user can do any settings in the question as per the requirement.
- The user can hide the question as per the requirement. By hiding the question it won't get displayed in the survey form.
- The user can also delete a question if required.
After adding all the desired questions click on Save button to save and publish your survey.
- Once the survey is saved, Create Survey screen gets enable with three buttons.
- The button are on the top right side corner:
It is the question screen where the user can add or edit the survey form.
User can avail this feature to notify about any offers or updates via email or SMS to its customers.
Notifications are available of 5 types:
- Follow Up Email
Send out a follow up email after the survey is completed.
- Follow Up SMS
Send out a follow up SMS after the survey is completed. This feature is available if it is included in the opted package.
- Alert Email
Send out an alert email based on the response criteria.
- Alert SMS
Send out a text alert based on the response criteria.
- Digest Email
Send out an email with daily or weekly responses in email.
- Follow Up Email
You can manage your survey users based on the location filters.
- On Publishing the survey download the GoSurvey App and log in with the same user credentials to check the Survey form and can start using it.