GoSurvey supports multiple languages apart from English. You can easily create questionnaire in just any language on GoSurvey. Please note that GoSurvey accepts only Unicode Fonts.
GoSurvey also allows to change the in-app language.
If you wish to have an in-app language of your choice, where you want options to show in that particular language, then we have the following language options available.
For assistance in languages other than above listed, you can contact us and we will do it for you in the next 24-48 hours.
Please note, changing the in-app language will not change the survey questionnaire language.
Steps to enable in-app language
1. Login to your GoSurvey account on a PC/Laptop using your credentials.
2. Click on the My Profile (person icon), present at the top-right corner.
3. You will arrive at My Profile section. To the right you will find checkbox options to several languages. Select those you want in the list. Once done, click on the Save button at the bottom to apply changes.
4. Now login to your account on GoSurvey App.
5. Tap on the 3 horizontal lines at the top and tap on the Settings option.
6. Tap on the Language option at the bottom
7. Here you can see the options of languages you chose in step 3. Select it and the app will restart with the selected language change applied.