GoSurvey allows to export the responses in three formats i.e
- Export to Excel
- Export to CSV
- Export to Excel(Code)
Export to Excel & Export to CSV is the generic format of downloading the data in respective format. There is another option available i.e Export to Excel (Code). In this particular format , user will be able to get the data in excel with the numeric code instead of options. This format will only work for some specific question types.
Note: This feature is not included in the package, in order to use this feature please contact our sales team to get it enabled.
To utilize this feature follow the below steps:
Login to https://admin.gosurvey.in with your username & password which you have set while creating GoSurvey account.
After login, it would show the dashboard.
- Click on “Responses” of the particular survey whose data needs to be exported.
- A screen will show up which will display the responses collected by the surveyor.
- There will be “Export” button on the top right hand side. Click on “Export” button further it will show options in two blocks - Data Export & Data Edit.
- To export the excel with code , click on “Export to Excel (Code)”. The file with get downloaded in .xlsx format. The codes are preprogrammed in the admin according to the options.
- This format works only for the question types such as radio button options, check box list and dropdown list
- The codes will get replaced with options in the excel file. The codes will be in numeric form i.e 1, 2, 3, 4, 5… etc. So , suppose the options are as follows Excellent, Good, Average, Poor. These options will be read as 1, 2, 3, 4 respectively. The answers will get replaced with the code in the excel file.
- In case answers are more than one, which can be for check box list question, then the answer will be in comma separated form i.e If the respondent has given answer A, B, D, E it will be replaced as 1, 2, 4, 5.