Kindly Click Here to go through how to create survey.
The responses collected from mobile device and/or web forms are stored in your account under the given survey. To view the collected responses, follow the below steps:
Login to https://admin.gosurvey.in with your username & password which you have set while creating GoSurvey account.
After login, it would show the dashboard.
- Click on the “Surveys” link on the left side panel. On the right hand panel there will be the list of surveys which the user has created.
The survey list will show the below information.
- Name: Name of the Survey the user has given while creating it.
- Type: Layout type of the survey, i.e Portrait or Landscape.
- Responses: Responses of the survey collected by the user.
Analytics: Analytics includes the analytical data of the survey responses. GoSurvey provides four different types of graphs to user for the analytical presentation of the data:
- Column Graph
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Line Diagram
- Archive: User can archive the survey if the particular survey is not in use currently.
- Status: Status of the Survey whether it is published or unpublished.
- Edit Button: To edit the survey.
- Dropdown button: It includes the options to configure notifications, users, scoring report, response summary and an option to delete the survey if required.
- Click on the “Responses” column of the particular survey to view the survey responses.
- After clicking ,a screen will appear with all the responses collected by the user till date.
The Filters panel has 3 fields:
- Date Range: User can select the date range for which he wants to see the data. Default range will be the day the user started collecting the data till the current date.
- Select User: If there is more than one user then the user can differentiate the data collected by different users.
- Data Filter: User can also view the responses depending upon any question’s response.
- Also the user can filter the responses on basis of “filters” given i.e suppose if the user has given the filter values as state, city or area, then the user can select the specific location to get the desired data.
- After selecting the filter ,the user has to click “Apply” to view the result. The data which appears will be the result of the filter values selected.
GoSurvey also has the option to export the responses. In the right side there are three buttons:
- Export to SPSS(.sav): User can export the data in SPSS.sav format.
- Export to Excel: User can export the report in excel format.
- Export to Csv: User can export the Csv file of the collected responses.
- Configure fields: User can configure the fields which will be present in the below panel of responses .Fields can be configured according to the user’s convenience.
Below on the panel there are two icons:
- Save as PDF: By clicking the user can save the PDF file of the particular form.
- View : User can view the whole form by clicking that icon.
In the below panel it shows the responses with Date Collected, by which user and the survey form details differentiates in columns.