GoSurvey lets you to give scores to the questions. This scoring helps the user to analyse the performance based on the scores given to the particular area/group/department. To configure scoring to the survey, follow the below steps:
Login to https://admin.gosurvey.in with your username & password which you have set while creating GoSurvey account.
After login, it would show the dashboard.
- Click on the “Survey” link on the left hand side panel.
- The list of surveys will appear which the user has created. The survey will show the different information - such as Name, Layout type, Responses,etc.
- To configure the scoring click edit particular survey.
- Click the “Questions” button on Survey screen. There would be a “Scoring” button on the top right side.
- On clicking the “Scoring” button a screen will appear to configure the scoring to the survey.
- Expand the group or question to give the scores respectively. The scores can be given to the radio grid, radio options and 5 star questions only.
- Ensure to select the question to give the scoring. User can also give negative scoring if required.
- User will have to add the values manually according to the requirement.
- Once the user is done with scoring questions, click on the “Save” button to save the configuration.
- The data which the user collects will automatically calculate the scoring of the question and will give the report.
- Kindly Click Here to go through how to view scoring reports.