In GoSurvey one can also keep track on device’s status, that is whether it is active or inactive, date and time of the device on which it got activated/deactivated or to transfer the device license. To check this stuff, follow the below process:
Login to https://admin.gosurvey.in with your username & password which you have set while creating GoSurvey account.
After login, it would show the dashboard.
Click on the “Device” link at left hand side panel. A screen will show up in which user can deactivate or activate the device as per the necessity.
The fields are as follows:
- ID: The application will track the unique ID of the device in use.
- Last Connected: This field will display the date & time of when the device got connected last.
- Name: Name of the device i.e mobile or tablet or ipad.
- OS: This information is about the operating system of the device, whether it is iOS or Android.
- Activation Date: This field will show the user about on which date the device got activated.
- Deactivation Date: Suppose if the device is not in use or user wants to stop using the device in certain circumstances, he can deactivate the device . This field will show the date on which the device got deactivated.
- Additional Info: This will show up the information of the device i.e Model no., Release date, Brand, Manufacturer, Version and Family of the device respectively.
- Status: It displays the status of the device - Activated or Deactivated.
Account owner can also deactivate all the device at a time by clicking “Deactivate all” button on the top right hand corner.
To change the device , you can deactivate the device from the list and can install the application in the other device and can use it further.
The devices will automatically get activated , as and when the user login the application.